Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sunway Pyramid + MGT Result

29th April 2008

mum's car sent for repair, i have no car as a result lolz....
today i accompanied mum to sunway pyramid to shop.....
after sending my bro 2 school....driver fetched us 2 pyramid .....the purpose is to buy baby's stuffs coz friend's baby 1 month d....
we find de baby trolley or watever it is called for almost half of de day!!
make us cant buy or stuffs but me, the padini lover, bought a long sleeve suit with a tie b4 we left pyramid ahahahaha....
damn shiok man....shop halfway hui san called me to know my UniSA ID to check my MGT IA1 result....walaoweh i got only P1 wat the.....den i gan cheung d ask her wat bout daddy or mummy....=.=" swt le....
haha will mentioned bout my parents...my mum beside me also sa diao XD
MKT = P1, MGT = P1, MCB= ?? hu knows? i duwan 2 fail any of my assignments GOD!!! Thanks

No comments: