Tuesday, April 29, 2008

MKT IA2 + MGT IA1 Result

28th April 2008
was alone in de library. reached there bout 915am and went to tommy's house passed him the hamper hahaha....
when i was on my way to uptown i saw darius...horned him and he looked at me...walao weh, this called bro?? how dare he cant recognise me lolz....
was chit chat vif him til 10am den went to library to continue with my MKT IA2....but ended up msn-ing with friends til 11 only start doing haha....i finished my assignment at 1215pm....when i was about to save, i rememberd i ajak darius to have lunch with me but he has not sms me regarding bout tht....den i wanted 2 sms him and i saw 2 miss calls and 2 msges...walao i ter-forget i put silent mode that's y i didnt notice de calls and msges....den i quickly packed my things and i closed de assignment w/o saving!! i was like OMFG!! haha den i quickly re-do it til 1230pm only met him.....ate til 1pm i saw darren when i was on mym way back 2 library...
haha damn za dou man he find firdous' room til ADP !!! hahaha...
that time i was really SPEECHLESS haha...then i mah accompanied him to firdous' room to hand in his assignment....then he wanted 2 go back to sleep n i dragged him to library to study coz nxt week it's his exams...
said study as an excuse, ended up watching ghost video there =.= and he felt asleep til 430pm....
then i went to find Juan to eat brunch as he wole up at 3pm lolz....then after dat went back 2 his place and chit chat...he told me lots of things bout his gf....(details i won't jot down)
haha then we left at 530pm, fetched him to pyramid to meet up his cousin and i head to ss19 2 pick up my lil brother haha....

No comments: