Saturday, April 26, 2008

mak's Birthday @ Jogoya

19th April 2008

What an exciting day. Of coz it's mak's birthday celebration at Jogoya!! haha....that day as usual mak fetched me from my house 2 subang, then we went to pyramid kai kai + do hair styling....carmen said she will do hair styling if mine is nice. Of coz mine was nice but this doesnt mean hers will nice either haha...and she regreted =.="
so swt hahaha....
then we help san make up as well as us til 40 den went to victor's house wait for him den head to kl at 5pm....walaoweh jam like hell and it was about 2.5 hrs lolz....sot de....
while jam we took some pics inside de car wahahahaha...and we reached jogoya at 730 and our hair was ruined by de damn rain!!!


Tommy and me...

Me and Hui San

Me and Carmen

haha potrait of family that day...look at de birthday boi!!! Pity-nya haha

juan, me, men, phang, victor and san in the lift lol




san, tommy, me and men




me and mak(birthday boi)

happy family
consist of san, mummy daddy, me and men haha

before we eat


after we eat lolz

No comments: