Friday, October 31, 2008

Finally...

30th October 2008

FInally, the day has come. Today I went to SJMC to take my report.
As i suffered for two months for my illness, finally i get what i want from doctor. I suffered from Gastric til stomach bleeds and ulcers and also intestine got bacteria that will cause cancer. Felt pain day and night and sometimes i woke up from sleep because of the pain. After suffered from 1 month, parent decided to send me to hospital for gastro as clinic couldn't help even i took the medicine. After the gastro, doctor told me my stomach bleeds and ulcers and also intestine got bacteria that will cause cancer. At that moment, i was shocked and scared what if i really got cancer. Dcotor suggested me to admit into hospital for further check up. Same thing pain til nid 2 wake from sleep and the worst thing was i nid 2 check my blood pressure for every half an hour. WHAT A SUFFER ILLNESS!!! After one day, doctor approved me to discharged from hospital but need to go back to hospital for consultation and test every thursday (after a month). After the test last week, today, finally the report was out and doctor said the bacteria inside my stomach has gone. At the moment i felt relief ....WHAT A HAPPY DAY TODAY!!!

No comments: