Thursday, June 12, 2008

My 19th Birthday!!

12th June 2008
yesterday(11th June) was my happiest birthday i ever had ahaha..
thanks to Tommy, Mak, San, Carmen, Princess, Rachel, Christina, Stevon, Munyi, Shea Fern!!
thanks for the suprise party too!! it was really suprise ahaha...3 times summroe lolz!!
yesterday after studied for sometimes, we went to Lil Taiwan for lunch before go to class. When we was about to finish, Princess said she wanted to go to 7-11 to buy something bUT wat an excuse she said she scared of CATS!! den Christina followed her...the suddenly the damn Stevon also left dunno for wat reason, then suddenly i heard birthday song. OMG!!!! It was a suprise from them ahahaha....
Then after class, i went back to library to study again, then my fren called me and ask me for a dinner with Stevon and Munyi at SS2....due to fren fetching me, i have 2 walk to taylors to wait for her. When i passed by tommy's house, i saw stevon looked into his house and he walked back 2 his house. I also followed him and i saw Mak is at his house. I tot he find tommy for dinner so didn't think too much.
After meet up with my fren, we went to Sunway 2 fetch munyi.
On the way to SS2, the LDP was really jam ehehe...then we talk talk laugh laugh den not too late we arrived at New Paris restaurant.
We went to 2nd floor coz first floor was full with customers. When we went up, i saw Tommy, carmen, San and mak again!! That was my 2nd suprise hahaha.....
after we ate, tommy brought me 2 Damansara Uptown cafe for a drink...
Throughout the night, i saw carmen, mak, tommy and san were discussing something but i dont know what is that, nvr think 2 much ehehehe....den they told me they wanna sing. then they went to de counter to ask whether they can sing or not coz they have a stage there. Then they come back with disappointed look and told me they can't. Then i told dem nvmla, still got place 2 sing ma hahaha. Then i saw the Manager or dunno what went to the DJ stage and change CD, and i heard the birthday song again, with cake ahahaha, that was my 3rd suprise lol!!!
Thanks guy, really appreciate it ahahaha....





the food we ate, it was delicious...^^



my birthday cake ^^

blowing the candles ^^


say cheese~~~

my frens. Fern, Munyi, Stevon, Mak, me, San, Carmen and Tommy...



unplug candles by mouth ahaha.....



Me and Munyi....



Fern, munyi and me....





Munyi feeding me de cream ahaha....


Carmen's feeding me de cream...





Tommy's feeding me de cream...


mak's feeding med e cream....


Fern's feeding me de cream....

group photo....^^

OMg!! they were crazy!!!

Fern and me ^^

trying out de birthday present, it seems like im wearing it ahaha ^^

THANK YOU GUYZ, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! CHEERS!!!

No comments: