Saturday, March 15, 2008

Study or Outing?

9th march 08 to 14th march 08

As i said, these whole week i had superbly bored MCB lectures and tutorials with disgusting tutor.....
luckily 'siu lai lai' and pyramid saved us haha....
we went to pyramid almost everyday coz we have 5 hrs breaks and we ponteng MCB lectures hahaha....WE are BAD...
oh the 'we' i said are me, san and carmen wakakakakaka....
we are suppose to do assignments but we forgo it and play lolz....
but this really help us 2 forgo our stresses especially me hahaha....
i really forgo all my stresses lo replaced by outing hahahaha....
yesterday(14th march), i was alone at home again...really ALONE....so bored til wanna gone crazy lolz....no noise produced by my bro....very not use to it >.< luckily i got my very best kai jie and frens accompany me.... so, i wanna say thx to them...they are :
HUI SAN
MUN YI a.k.a siu lai lai

BUT THE ONE I REALLY WANNA THANK IS HUISAN!!

HEY THERE, THANKS FOR ACCOMPANY ME THESE FEW DAYS....WHEN I WAS NOT AT THE VERY GOOD MOOD
THANKS THANKS THANKS

THANK YOU GUYZ, I REALLY APPRECIATE U GUYZ AND OUR FRIENDSHIP ^^

No comments: