Thursday, January 31, 2008

ECA Day (good experience)

31st Jan
today was ECA day as well as my final exams.....
i went to MPH to help out my lcubs right afta exams.....
it was a good experience because u can get to know each other more and interact will other students.....as well as u will get 2 know new members in ur clubs.....
i found it very enjoyable ... time passes fast today ......
afta dat, i went to help out Circle-K, which is my favourite club.....i was really za dao by the students....
Circle-K(CK) is a charity club that helpes the unfortunate children....we usually brings them out like lagoon, petrosains, bird park and also pot luck....
when i was promoting our club, 2 girls came and ask me wat is this club about. So i told dem this is about charity.Then their 1st reaction was Charity!?!?! then they run away...OMG hahaha...
almost all the flyers were given out by me today and i felt very proud of myself being so 'talkative' but it's worth coz many ppl were registered to be member of this hahahaha....

No comments: